Being simple has its benefits: sitting back, musing at all the wonderful moments life gives you and the unpredictable ones that would come your way - isn't that the greatest? For one, you can never feel too old, getting old, too young, or too far behind your elders to bother with catching up with anything. I'm neither young nor old, I know I'm growing up, I have a life, I have a story for every moments with them. And they're just the most sophisticated parts of my rather average existence.

WELCOME!

This is a life story.
This is where my dreams, experiences, directions,
mind states, imaginations, heartbeats, breaths and focuses
meet and bend.

Glitter Graphics

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Part of the Sacrifice


______________________________________

Made this post private because that person might start seeing my blog posts. Best stay cautious. :)

0 reacted to this post:

~Thank you for visiting~
REFRESH | HOME | ADIEU!